How to Start a Podcast: My Podcast Production Workflow Checklist, including the tools/software I use to produce my award-winning podcasts.
Visit: The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
I’ve been quiet of late here on my blog because of all of the projects happening on The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network.
From Hosting & Producing Podcasts for SMART Connect, Business In Heels and other SME client podcasts through to launching my new Podcasting With Purpose Podcasting Course for Entrepreneurs And Service-Based Businesses – I’ve been extremely busy.
Welcome to Episode 56 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode I speak with Cristina Cain where she shares her insights into how we can identify and complete our God-given purpose, and why it’s so important we do, if we want to achieve supernatural outcomes in our lives and businesses.
- Strategies for completing your God-given purpose;
- How to develop a meaningful relationship with God (and why you MUST if you want supernatural outcomes in your life and business);
- How to truly look at frustration and make it work for you and not against you;
- How to do your own PR work.
Welcome to Episode 55 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode I speak with Kristin Zhivago about how humility is the first and most important characteristic of an effective leader.
- Humility is the first and most important characteristic of an effective leader; taking full ownership for all that happens with your team is the second.
- You can never do enough learning or preparing.
- Act with your mind but think with your heart. At the core of every successful endeavour is the desire to help someone, to make life better for others.
Welcome to Episode 54 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode I speak with Andrea Dix about having joy and happiness in our lives as they are both the keystone to our success.
- The keystone for success is our fundamental belief in ourselves, our strengths and abilities
- Discomfort is our sign we are growing and stretching into a new phase of who we are being
- Joy and happiness is our ‘True north’
Welcome to Episode 53 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode I speak with Kristen Crockett about how to increase your self-confidence for better negotiations and results.
- A strategy for overcoming a lack of self-confidence
- A strategy for negotiating with confidence
- Trust feeds the roots of leadership.
Welcome to Episode 52 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode I speak with Ludwina Dautovic about how to raise capital for your Tech Startup Business.
- Be kind to people. Leave a trail of kindness behind you;
- Surround yourself with the best team of advisors you can get and listen to their advice;
- Be a leader who inspires those you are leading.
Welcome to Episode 51 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode I step up to the microphone and share five things that will keep your coaching business – STUCK!
This was an episode I recorded a little while ago, however still has relevance, especially as we begin another calendar year.
On today’s episode I speak about:
- Doing too much and spreading yourself too thin
- Not having an end goal in mind
- Not prioritizing your work
- Thriving on being ‘busy’
- Not being able to manage distractions
Recognise any? Find out what you should be doing instead.
Welcome to Episode 50 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Dianna Jacobsen and I speak about You Can’t Fix Cashflow with Cash
Dianna will share:
- You can’t fix cashflow with cash – there is a process around this
- When you take one step closer to the goal, the universe brings the goal one step closer to you – again there’s a process around this
- Define the wealthy you – it’s a balance of money and mindset, and you guessed it, there’s a process to do this too.
Welcome to Episode 49 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Vanessa Talbot and I speak about How to Connect with Influencers for Endorsements, Collaborations & Interviews.
Vanessa will share:
- The power of ‘the influencers’ and how to connect with influencers for endorsements, collaborations and interviews
- Why introverts don’t have to try to be extroverts in this business
- The importance of staying true to you and your big vision