Welcome to Episode 47 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Katerina Kapellaki and I speak about how Move Your Brand to the TOP to Become an International Success
Katerina will share:
- Get the REAL of how it is to be an international success
- Insider tips on how to move your brand to the top
- Family and Business: How to make it all work
Welcome to Episode 46 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Carren Smith and I speak about how true leadership is a state of being, and not just a learned skill.
Carren will share:
- Leadership = I will go first. It’s a state of being, not a skill
- Our experiences are designed to enhance our expansion
- Creating a powerful outside experience starts with mastering the inner world
Welcome to Episode 45 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Fran Thorne and I speak about Inspiring Greatness: How to Reach Your Full Potential
Fran will share:
- Why trust is so important, especially when it comes to your team members;
- Have the strength and courage to seek to work together to lift each other up;
- Find the HOW; and together with the advice of industry leaders, thought leaders and a broader network – you can achieve
Welcome to Episode 44 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Alli Price and I speak about What to Do When Your Competition Copies You.
Alli will share:
- How to deal with the competition so you can run your own race;
- How to go far with little money;
- Key strategies on looking after your customers, clients and staff to help you build a strong business.
Welcome to Episode 43 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Ashley Olafsen and I speak about How to Shift Through Fear, Self-Doubt & Criticism.
Ashley will share:
- The importance of being brave;
- The importance of getting started;
- The importance of confronting self-doubt.
Welcome to Episode 42 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Melanie Benson Strick and I speak about How to Scale Your Influence & Income.
Melanie will share:
- How to hire a virtual team that actually makes the business money – profitably
- What to do if you hit massive burn out, get stuck, or experience a huge business failure so you can come out on top
- The secret to accelerating accomplishment and multiplying revenues – even if you are a team of one
Welcome to Episode 41 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Marisa Punshon and I speak about How to Become Financially Savvy for More Cash Flow, Profits and Freedom in Your Business
- Why it’s important to have a vision and goal so you can reach your financial goals
- How to use cloud technologies to help set up boundaries around how you do business
- How to increase cash flow in your business
Welcome to Episode 40 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Sarah Holloway and I speak about The Pursuit of Balance: From Lawyer to FullTime Funtrepreneur
Sarah will share:
- The importance of agility;
- The importance of balance;
- Why you can’t please everyone – and what you should be doing instead.
Welcome to Episode 39 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Melissa Lewis and I speak about Taking Control of your Professional Presence for Greater Confidence AND Results.
Melissa will share:
- If you want something – you have to work for it;
- The importance of taking control of your professional presence;
- Why you need to invest your time and money wisely so you get the best rate of return
Welcome to Episode 38 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Stacey Copas and I speak about How to be Resilient
Stacey will share:
- Some inspiration to put things into perspective
- Tips for dealing with stress and overwhelm for leaders and their teams
- Simple strategies for staying positive and focused in challenging times