Hi, I’m so glad you stopped by!
I’m Annemarie Cross – also dubbed: “The Podcasting Queen” by my clients, colleagues, and podcast guests.
Over the last two decades, I’ve gained extensive experience across different arenas. In fact you’d probably be right in calling me a multi-talented, multi-passionate entrepreneur.
I LOVE learning, starting and launching new creative projects, and being involved in multiple things at a time. It’s been both a blessing and a curse. [If you’re a multi-passionate entrepreneur, you know EXACTLY what I mean!]
However, it is what it is. And, thankfully, I now use my combined expertise in my work with clients when helping them become an Influential Voice in their Industry.
My passion is within the area of brand and communications strategy, helping clients design and launch powerful online and offline marketing strategies and tactics.
More recently, I’ve been leveraging my 10-years’ experience in podcasting – specialising in helping clients create their own Podcast Series (where I will help them every step of the way with my Done For You offering) so they can stand out, be heard and become an influential voice in their industry. [I also have Do It Yourself – DIY, and Done With You – DWY Podcasting / Podcast Offerings, which you can find out more about on: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com ]
In 2017 I founded my company: Communicate Now Pty Ltd, being our Podcast Production and Consulting agency – working with businesses to create and produce their podcast series so they can become known as an Influential voice in their industry.
Annemarie Cross: The Podcasting Queen (Award-Winning Host & Producer)
Note: It’s taken me years to finally embrace the term: The Podcasting Queen. It was many years ago that one of my guests (after learning about my experience and passion for podcasting) commented: “You’re the Podcasting Queen!” to which I laughed. Out loud!
I just love the technology and the opportunity to interview such incredibly talented people! So, long story short – many of my colleagues continued to introduce me that way so finally late 2016 – I’ve decided to embrace it.
For those people who know me well, I do enjoy a good laugh – even at myself. Hence why I got my team to create this caricature. At least I can chuckle (on the inside) when I hear (and say): The Podcasting Queen.
Over the years I’ve been listed among the Top 25 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs, Top 50 Podcast for Entrepreneurs, and Top 100 Small Business Podcasts worldwide by well-known and respected small business websites, including Entrepreneur.com, where I continue to share my Brand, Communication & Podcasting for Publicity and Profit strategies with entrepreneurs and small to medium-size businesses, and now corporations – globally.
In 2017, I submitted two of my podcasts – The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show and Women In Leadership Podcast to the inaugural CastAway Podcast Awards. Both podcasts were in the top three finalists, with The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show winning the BEST Business, Marketing and Entrepreneurial Category Podcast Award.
Combining my love of technology and social media, I’ve been able to build a business, client base and support team that is truly GLOBAL by harnessing the power of social media and cutting-edge online technologies – particularly podcasting, and now I love being able to empower other businesses to do the same.
Snapshot of Annemarie’s experience and accolades in podcasting:
- Has been podcasting since 2008 with podcasts featuring national/international guests.
- Won BEST Podcast in the Business, Marketing and Entrepreneurial Category in the CastAway Podcast Awards.
- Ambitious Entrepreneur Show was syndicated on Zimbabwe Local Radio.
- Coaches Connection Podcast (one of my former show’s) was featured within the International Magazine – I Love Coaching for 12 months.
- Business Success Podcast (now Ambitious Entrepreneur Show) won the World Media Award for the Best Business Podcast in 2012.
- Included in various Top Business & Entrepreneur Podcasts, including:
- The Employment Journey – The Top 25 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs
- Cleveland High School – Podcasts for High School Students [Listed as Number 1 in Entrepreneurship]
- The Distinguished Veteran – Top 100 Podcasts That Will Make You Better, Smarter, Wiser
- Entrepreneur.com – The Top 25 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs
- Skillcrush – 25 Top Podcasts to Launch Your Freelance Career in 2016
- Study Pug – The Top 50 Podcasts for High School Students [Listed as Number 1 in Entrepreneurship]
- Teach Thought – The Top 50 Podcasts for High School Students [Listed as Number 1 in Entrepreneurship]
- Marketing Solved – The Top 15 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs
- Olton Marketing – The Top 25 Business Podcasts for Entrepreneurs
- Monetize Pros – The Top 20 Best Business Podcasts to Grow Your Website
- The EL Podcast – 10 Noteworthy Podcasts for Entrepreneurs from 2014
- and many others.
- Has built a global business through use of online/podcasting technologies and now supports clients in creating their own global visibility and media platforms.
- Currently Host of Women In Leadership Podcast, and The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show.
- Amongst a handful of hand-picked entrepreneurs to become a Microsoft Surface Brand Ambassador (2016-2017)
- Host & Co-Host: Hosted and co-hosted several podcasts including: Career Success Radio, Business Success Podcast, Ambitious Entrepreneur Show, Coaches Connection Podcast, Ask The Expert Podcast, and Purposeful Leadership Podcast
- Mentor, Producer & Promoter: Mentored and supported various podcast hosts and hosted/publicised their podcasts on the Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network, including Global Success Podcast, Secrets to Success Podcast, The Simply Abundant Entrepreneur Show, Author Platform Success Podcast, Ask The Expert Podcast, SMART Connect Podcast, The Room Xchange Podcast, and others continuing to be added to the list.
Annemarie Cross: Personal Branding & Communications Strategist
If you have amazing products and services that can transform people’s lives, yet no-one knows about you; or you find it hard to find new clients; or if you’ve managed to develop a database of clients yet you’re definitely not getting paid what you’re worth – you’re in the right place.
I know where you’re at as I was there myself. However thankfully, I’ve been able to turn that around.
And, now I teach these exact same strategies to my clients, which has supported them in doubling (and even tripling) their income.
You can achieve this too through my signature branding, online/offline marketing and money mindset breakthrough programs – with the mindset component, being the most integral piece.
You see, I’ve realised over the years that you can have the best products and services; you can have all of the systems and processes in place; you can the most impressive business and marketing plan too. But, if you don’t have the right mindset – all of the best business tools in the world won’t matter. Mindset matters! That’s why I incorporate a lot of mindset and money mindset elements in my work with clients. It helps them get rid of all the clutter (and crap) that’s holding them back – that’s holding YOU back.
Not only will I help you with your mindset – I also love to share simple yet powerful ways to help you get more clients booked, while boost your income – even if you have been in business for a short time. I’ll help you define and build a unique and authentic Signature Brand; I’ll help you transform your one-to-one services into lucrative information products and programs (or if you are only just starting out, I’ll help you get your first clients through your door) by getting your message out into the hands of your ideal clients.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level – let’s connect!
If you are a journalist or media representative, you can find out more about me and the best way to get in touch with me here.
My Personal Branding & Self Discovery Process…
When going through my own journey of self-discovery (yes, I’ve gone through everything I now take my clients through) to design my unique Signature Brand, many people commented that I was ” a personal change agent and success catalyst.”
They used words such as ‘people-focused, caring, inspirational and life-changing,’ which to me was extremely humbling.
It was humbling and empowering as these words resonate deeply with me AND my promise to you once we start working together.
A promise I make to all of my clients is: “I will inspire you to take courageous action steps towards achieving higher outcomes; as your accountability partner I will motivate and continue to drive you forward towards your goals; and as your cheer leader I will celebrate alongside you as you transform your dreams and visions into reality.”
Every success – no matter how small is worth celebrating and I will be there celebrating with you as you continue to achieve results that exceed what you ever thought would have been possible.
Are you ready? Let’s talk!
I have discovered my business ‘niche’ and have started taking responsibility for my financial life…
Through Annemarie’s coaching and ongoing support in her membership program, I have discovered my business “niche” and I have started taking responsibility for my financial life. I feel more focused and I can feel things really turning around in my business!
It is great to have her membership program as a source of keeping one accountable for their business shifts and transformations.
Annemarie Cross is a wonderful coach with a very clear communication style and a talent for quickly getting right to the core of an issue. Many coaches have similar messages but Annemarie’s straightforward way of illustrating her points brought me further in developing my business more quickly.
Annemarie is very professional, very friendly, very generous and truly has her clients’ best interest at heart! She is amazingly prolific with helpful business tips and information, whether it is within the realm of her newsletters, blogs and social media, or if you enroll in her paid services.
I look forward to enjoying more of her guidance, coaching and support! Thank you, Annemarie, for bringing such clarity!
Annemarie Cross: The Speaker
I love to speak and bring my message to the world and have shared the stage with other high-profile multi 6-figure and 7-figure speakers and experts. Do you have an event coming up and would like me to participate? I speak on a number of small business marketing and business success topics and will tailor my presentations to suit your audience.
In each speaking event I am involved, my ultimate goal is to inspire and engage the audience in a fun, interactive and energizing approach.
Here’s one of my recent testimonials from one of my Keynote speaking engagements:
Your evaluations were outstanding Annemarie…
You have made an enormous difference to many people in the Neighbourhood Houses and Learning Centres across Victoria. Well done and thank you sincerely for your involvement as a Keynote Speaker in this year’s Brainfood Conference.
Your evaluations were outstanding and you have certainly converted a lot of people to have a go with technology and social media.
I have even been asked to bring you back to Brainfood next year!
Again – thank you.
Kay Vrieze, Brainfood Event Organiser
Neighbourhood Houses & Learning Centres – Victoria
Annemarie Cross: The Eternal Student
I’m what you would call the eternal student always looking for new learning opportunities. [My multi-passionate and multi-talented tendencies shining through!]
Here are a few of my Business Mentoring and Marketing Certifications and Qualifications:
- Money, Marketing & Soul Certified Coach
- Money Breakthrough Method Certified Coach
- Sacred Money Archetypes Certified Coach
- NLP Master Practitioner
- NLP Master Trainer
- Certified Reach Online ID Strategist
- Reach Certified Personal Branding Strategist
- Certified 360 Reach Analyst
- EQ (Emotional Intelligence) Career Strategist
- MBTI® Practitioner [Step I & Step II]
- Strong® Interest Inventory Practitioner
- DISC Behavioral Consultant
I also have numerous certifications and awards for Resume Writing, Career Coaching and Human Resources – from when I was involved in the career industry as a Personal Branding Strategist.
Annemarie Cross: Wife, mother and daughter
Whether she realises it or not, my mother has been an amazing influence in my life. She exhibited unconditional love and support that has allowed me to become the woman I am today. She taught me the value of hard work, the art of forgiveness and sincerity, and the most important of life’s lessons – that I am a child of God.
I’m also the wife of a wonderfully supportive husband – Garry and mother to four amazing children – Danielle, Mathew, Nicole and Brendon – my little angel, who passed away just minutes after he was born.
So that’s a snapshot of me. What about you? What business are you in and what are you passionate about? Come on over and introduce yourself!
Annemarie Cross: Awards & Accolades
I like to walk -the-talk (as they say, confirming the branding and visibility strategies I teach – WORK!) and have been recognized with the following awards and accolades:
- Best Podcast in the Business, Marketing and Entrepreneurial Category in the CastAway Podcast Awards.
- Multiple Professional Resume Development TORI (Toast of the Resume Industry) Nominations & Awards
- Included among the ‘Top 100 Small Business Podcasts for 2013 List” by Small Business Trends
- Listed in the Top 50 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs – 2012 Report
- Best Podcast for 2011 from World Media Awards
- Listed in the Top 50 Podcasts for Entrepreneurs [among high profile names including Seth Godin and Ted Talks Radio]
- #8 in the Top Business Coaches to Follow on Twitter (and the first woman!) – Even Carmichael
- Top 1% Most Viewed Linkedin Profiles out of 200 million other people/profiles
- Top 1% in the world on Twitter with connections topping 32,000
- Ranked at #16 in Money Power Web on their “200 Fearless Women Online and on Social Media” Lineup
- Offered 1 of only 12 guest expert spots, speaking on the topic of personal branding and social media for Traffic Explosion Telesummit
- Sought after by one of Australia’s leading educational institutions – Chisholm Institute and asked to develop their Introduction to Digital Marketing Certificate – Social Media and the content for their Vocational Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing – Australia’s first-ever Industry-endorsed course
- Invited to become a Microsoft Surface Brand Ambassador | Key Influencer (2016-2017)