About the podcast:
“Women In Leadership Podcast – THE podcast that empowers YOU to reach your FULL potential, whether you’re an aspiring leader or in an existing leadership role and ready to move up the corporate ladder.”
Our podcast will be featuring the following shows:
- Our SPOTLIGHT shows where influential leaders (or former leaders) share their career journeys, challenges overcome, and words of wisdom;
- Our INSIGHT shows where we’ll learn must-do strategies to help us continue to develop and leverage our leadership skills with guest experts;
- Our HIGHLIGHT shows where we’ll be covering key findings, research and studies from across the globe in the field of women in the workplace and women in leadership;
- or a mixture of each.
Currently seeking guests for our SPOTLIGHT shows:
- Are you a potential guest? Or, do you know of a potential guest? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You are currently in a senior leadership role (or have previously held a senior leadership position);
- You are working in Corporate, Government, Non-Government, Local Government, Not-For-Profit, Ministry – or other industry;
- You are happy to share your story to inspire other women, including the highs and lows of your career; challenges you have had to overcome; and any words of wisdom for other women who aspire to step into a leadership role.
Your next step:
- If you know someone who would be an ideal guest for the show, please send a link to this page, and encourage her to get in contact with us. [www.annemariecross.com/women-in-leadership-podcast ]
- If you believe YOU would be an ideal guest for the show, please complete the Expression of Interest Form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
About ‘Women In Leadership Podcast’ Host – Annemarie Cross
Her business podcast ‘The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show,’ has been listed in the Top 25 Business Podcasts for Entrepreneurs – 2014 by Entrepreneur.com, Top 100 Small Business Podcasts worldwide – 2013 by Small Business Trends, and the Top 50 Podcast for Entrepreneurs – 2012 Report. The show was also listed number one in Entrepreneurship in the ’50 of the Best Podcasts for High School Students,’ report.
As CEO of Purposeful Leadership Consulting, part of Annemarie’s work involves helping women executives, get noticed, hired and paid what they’re worth. She continues to recognise the incredible talent that women bring to the table, and realises that sadly, there are still so few women sitting at the leadership table.
With her latest podcast ‘Women In Leadership,’ Annemarie hopes to build a platform that brings a positive and empowering voice to the topic of workplace diversity (women in the workplace) in order to inspire and empower women worldwide to reach their full potential.
Annemarie Cross is also the CEO and Founder of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network.