Podcasting 101: Your questions answered.
Welcome to Episode 55 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode I speak with Kristin Zhivago about how humility is the first and most important characteristic of an effective leader.
- Humility is the first and most important characteristic of an effective leader; taking full ownership for all that happens with your team is the second.
- You can never do enough learning or preparing.
- Act with your mind but think with your heart. At the core of every successful endeavour is the desire to help someone, to make life better for others.
Welcome to Episode 51 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode I step up to the microphone and share five things that will keep your coaching business – STUCK!
This was an episode I recorded a little while ago, however still has relevance, especially as we begin another calendar year.
On today’s episode I speak about:
- Doing too much and spreading yourself too thin
- Not having an end goal in mind
- Not prioritizing your work
- Thriving on being ‘busy’
- Not being able to manage distractions
Recognise any? Find out what you should be doing instead.
Welcome to Episode 44 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Alli Price and I speak about What to Do When Your Competition Copies You.
Alli will share:
- How to deal with the competition so you can run your own race;
- How to go far with little money;
- Key strategies on looking after your customers, clients and staff to help you build a strong business.
With a 21% increase of people listening to podcasts in 2016 (an estimated 57 million people according to Edison) coupled with growing evidence that “a podcast can drive engagement, build brand loyalty and fuel purchasing decisions”[*] – it’s no wonder that more businesses are now including a podcast in their content creation and marketing strategy.
After travelling to Outback Australia last year – my passion for photography was rekindled. Learning this new skill/art was something I’d put off for years – because I didn’t think I had the time to take on another hobby; I didn’t think I had the creative ability; you fill in the gap – I made that excuse. Until now…